Friday, February 26, 2010

Ippity Challenge Card and It's Friday!!!!

I guess it's a throwback to school days but Friday still elicits so much excitement for me.  I love Fridays.  I'm retired and I still love Fridays.  Go figure.  I decided to participate in my very first challenge.  It's the Ippity challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  I had to use a sketch from the card sketches forum and unfortunately I made the card first and then had to find the sketch.  Umm, I won't do that again.  What can I say I'm backward. So here's the card.  I made the little flower out of an old book page and a scalloped circle punch.  Punch 'em out , crumple, flatten, stack, put a hole in the middle, pierce a hole and stick a brad in.  Easy peesy lemon squeezy.

Accessories to the crime:
Stamps: Ippity (Where You Should Be)
Ink:  Memento black
Paper: SU kraft, old olive, chocolate chip
Acc's:  copic markers, SU rich razzleberry ribbon, scallop punch SU, old book page

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is so beautiful.. love your card.. I need to get that set inked up! hugs, bonnierose I'm an ippity chick too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Darthy. I am not familiar with Ippity stamps but I sure do like this one. I just made one of those flowers too but I really like the idea of using an old book. Now I might try some old magazines - hmmm! You have me thinking now !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the flower Deb!!! The card is great!!
    Happy Friday!

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Deb!! Love that flower! Good luck on the challenge - it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.