Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ippity's in da house!

  We've got new neighbours.  Lots of them actually.  I still have to deliver this card and a bottle of wine as a welcome to the neighbourhood kind of thing.  Hopefully I'll get that done before summer.... hey I'm busy ya know.  My pal Steph has started selling Ippity stamps (by Unity) and so I've indulged myself with a few new stamps. (I'm lying, I bought a whole bunch of stamps!)  I also bought the paper pack she was selling by My Mind's Eye - Be Loved.  It's cool baby.  Of course, I had to use my Big Shot on the heart punch by Stampin' Up!  I love that machine.  I'm a Stampin' Up! rep so I have to buy these things to demonstrate don't I?  Well, don't I?  Look I just want to provide a full service so that's why I buy so much.  (insert this in court transcript) So, enjoy this card.  Do something nice for your neighbour today.



Accessories to the crime:
Stamps: Ippity's Devoted and Simply Home (sentiment)
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Be Loved, SU chocolate chip, riding hood red
Accs: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, SU copper cord, SU photo corners punch, pop dots, copic markers (oh yeah baby)

7 comments:

  1. CUTE card!! You are such a good friend! Buying just a few stamps! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Darthy!!!
    Can't wait to see future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darthy - I love your card - I love your sense of humor - I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darthy I LOVE your blog! I love how you write, and the brutal honesty about "buying it all" is refreshing!

    This card needs to be delivered - STAT - to your neighbor! She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Deb! Thanks for the shout out! You're rockin those Ippity stamps girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card girl!!!!!!!

    What is my excuse again for buying the papers and stamps too?!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MIA, have I taught you nothing?

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.