Saturday, February 20, 2010

My first picture post! Exciting eh?

 stamped a little today.  I worked on the Mojo Monday sketch and I also used some of Ippity's new release stamps.  I love this colour combo, it speaks to me.  It says "don't cut us up we're too nice to use".  Sorry paper I couldn't help myself.  I embossed the crown with Black Sparkle embossing powder.  When you tilt the card you can see da glittah!

So the supplies I used were:
Stamps:  Ippity's Regal Greetings and Love in Return (sentiment)
Paper: DCWV All dressed up, Stampin' Up black and wild wasabi, SU baja breeze patterned paper
Accs: MS lace edge punch, SU scalloped and 1 3/8th circle, cell phone bling (dollar store yippeee), black sparkle embossing powder, green ribbon from SU

7 comments:

  1. Yo Darthster, this is awesome! Your blog is beautiful. Cut it out already, you're putting mine to shame with your first post. It's great!! Mish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! your blog looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME, Darthy! I'm happy to see you blogging, babe! I love what you are doing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card as usual Deb!!!
    It's nice to have another blog to visit!!

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay-est for US! We can get a regular diet of Darthy magnificence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Darthy!
    I love your blog too it's so pretty, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.