Sunday, February 28, 2010

Women are like a fine wine...

....the older they get the better they are.  Hmph. I just made that up. Okay I'm lying, I didn't.  How about, A loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thou....  I made that up too.  Again, lying.  Pretty good eh?  Yeah well Omar Khayyam thought so too, that why he wrote it.  The point is that a good bottle of wine begs to be shared.  Okay I didn't make that up either.  However, I did make this card up.  The bottle of wine stamp is from Our Craft Lounge.  It's from a set called Going Gourmet. My buddies own this online store and they rock.  In fact, Marianne Walker  of Copic marker fame is the illustrator of these stamps.  Also if you go to Cambria Turnbow's blog you'll see some excellent examples using Our Craft Lounge stamps.  Hey if you go, tell her Darthy says hi.  The sentiment I used is from Close to My Heart Jenn, whom I will simply refer to from here on in as CTMH Jenn (sounds kind of hip hop eh?) from here on in. The inside of the card says "to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age."  Lucille Ball  Oh that crazy redhead!  Lucille Ball not Jenn.  Without further ado, may I present ...... the card.
Accessories to the crime:
Stamps: wine bottle (Going Gourmet-Our Craft Lounge), sentiment (CTMH -Say it in Style)
Ink: Black Memento
Paper: Wild Asparagus, SU DD Ridinghood Red,
Cardstock: SU old olive, ridinghood red
Acc's: brads, ribbon, pop dots, copics

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Beautiful card Deb! Congrats on your Ippity feature today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ROCK my friend, and i LOVE the (you know what) outta you! :) LOVE THIS!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.