Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arrrrrrrrr! Happy Birthday ya old seadog!

This card is for the Eyelet Here, Eyelet There  challenge for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I've used Captain Scurvy for my card.  I am so in love with these stamps.  The artist who draws these stamps is Annie Rodrigue.  She is amazing.  I'm telling you to go check out all of the stamps in her series.  They are under the heading Moonlight Whispers. 
I used paper from the DCWV stack called Taj Mahal.  Fabulous papers.  The red crinkley stuff I got years and years ago  but I don't know the name of it.  I used Stampin Up cardstock (brilliant blue), hemp and eyelets.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper used and its very interesting image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!! Great colours!
    Missing you!!! It seems like forever since we got together.

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the papers Darthy!!

    I'm so happy that Captain Scurvy isn't a scary guy! You did an AWESOME job of coloring him and he looks very - very real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's great, as always, but I'm especially blown away by your colouring! Quite awesome! Thanks for sucking more than your share of talent out of the gene pool! =P

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.