Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Caffinated Cropper Blog Hop

It's the big day for the blog hop at Caffinated Cropper!!!  Here's my card using the Beeez Kneeez kit.  I'm very impressed with this kit I have to say.  There is tremendous variety in the supplies.  This kit can appeal to any style of scrapper or stamper.  My take today is kind of a grungy shabby chic thing.  I used lots of the kits elements.  The little die cut sentiment is by Cuttlebug.  I also embossed some of the little tiny sunflowers with copper embossing powder with the stamp set provided. I also sprayed one of the little doileys with chocolate glimmer mist.  Now jump on  over to Carole's blog

 

24 comments:

  1. Darthy, this card is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card, the colors are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! That flourish was used perfectly, great job;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHHHH! I love it Deb! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card! I love how you layered the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! Loved the elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, LOVE the colors and design of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh- this is really FABULOUS! I love how you combined all the elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo beautiful Deb! You did a wonderful job on this card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love how you added the glitter sunflowers to the paper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I am loving how different everyone's projects look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful I love the layering of the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - gorgeous! I love these colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! A totally different look, I love all the brown..Thanks so much for joining the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love , love this card and your techniques are just fabulous. Super job.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card! Looks like a totally different kit the way you layered all of the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! This is so pretty! I love love love how you used the Pink Paislee glitter flourishes on this card! It is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty, I love the colors very much!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.