Friday, March 19, 2010

Fabulous flower...

Happy Friday folks!  It's been a great week.  Should be a great weekend too. I'm going to Stephanie's (Zito) for an Ippity gathering.  I'm a gonna have some fun.  I had my Stampin' Up club meeting on Thursday night here at my house.  That is why no posties from me all week.  Too dang busy preparing for that class.  We had a ball anyway.  Here's my card for the day.  It uses a CTMH stamp set.  Sorry I'm too lazy to get up and try to find out what the name of it was.  Jenn if you're looking at this, what the heck is the name of this stamp set?  Now I'll sit back and relax with the gentle sounds of a poodle snoring beside me and the occassional waft of fresh poodle gas.  Does life get any better?

Supplies:
Stamps:  CTMH Simple Beauty
Paper: ?
Acc's:  cuttlebug die for corners, SU markers, glitter, may arts ribbon by Starlight Studios

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card. The colors are so happy. Wish I could help you with the stamp but it's one I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Deb!! I had a blast last night and can't wait until tomorrow (:
    The stamp set is Simple Beauty (I knew it was something beauty but had to go double check (:)

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Deb!!!! Thanks for a wonderful day on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.