Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Help, I'm stuck in a basket and I can't get out!

Ha.  I thought that title would grab ya.  Not too worry though, it's not me that's stuck in the basket, it's the rabbit.  Speaking of rabbit, please don't ever try to fool me by bringing me a rabbit stew and telling me it's beef.  No one has ever done that but I was just thinking how much I would hate that.  Anyway, I thought I would post a  card featuring a rabbit or as the Easter people call them, bunnies.  Look deep into that bunny's eyes.  Do you see the fear?  He's saying "Please don't turn me into a rabbit stew, I have children to feed.". To which you may answer, "Well so do I."  To which he might reply, "One of my kids just applied to Harvard, I have to raise the tuition."  Then you might back down and say, "I believe in the value of a good education.  You are free to go my man."  Yeah, I can see that conversation happening.  Please enjoy the rodent.
Supplies:
Stamps:  Stampin' Up Serene Spring
Paper:  Stampin' Up old olive, baja breeze, night of navy
Patterned paper: Stampin Up Urban Garden
Acc's: nestablilities, scallop border punch (SU), ribbon, SU markers

4 comments:

  1. You are a HOOT!!!! How can you call a cute little bunny a rodent??

    I love the colours you used Deb! Very nice card!!

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darthy I LOVE the SWEET card! The little bunny is just waiting to hop right out though and run before someone should turn him into rabbit stew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Thanks so much for stopping by and showing your support, hope you come back Saturday!! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Deb, what a great...no, FANTASTIC site. Holy Toots, I am speachless. Keep up the great job, I will surely return when I have more time. It's 7:03am and I have to head out for work. Can't wait to come back and read everything. Congrats and see you soon.

    Colette

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.