Monday, March 29, 2010

Ippity Blog Hop Monday

Happy Hop Day!  I love blog hop Monday.  I used the Easter set fromIppity called Sweet Thoughts of Spring.  I thought I'd get a little funny about the rabbits, if ya know what I mean?  Ya, you know.  The border is made with a new Martha Stewart punch.  I'm in love with this punch.  The patterned paper is from a pack of prefolded cards from K & Company.  Those fuzzy little bunnies came from the dollar store.  I love the dollar store I must say.  Now notice that the first rabbit has a little black moustache denoting that he is in fact the male rabbit.  The second rabbit has a bow in her hair as well as some eyelashes, she's da girl.  I had to stamp the girl rabbit a couple of times before I got the eyelashes right.  The first time she looked like a homicidal maniac. 

24 comments:

  1. beautiful card. love the bunnies and the humor in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I was reading your post and then when I read the las part I just started laughing out loud!! Homicidal maniac, you are hilarious!! LOL.

    Your card is really funny too, love it!

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are TOO funny Deb!! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so funny! Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card definately put a smile on my face! Super fun! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card.. and omg hilarious.. love what u shared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Deb!!! How stinkin cute is that! And, you are so funny my friend! Thanks for making me smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Debby, this is too cute (and funny). You did a marvelous job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! OMW - you are awesome, Darthy! LOVE the "homicidal maniac" comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! This is hysterical, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE!! Made me giggle with this card! It's got the Darthy humor - which is a good thing - REALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehehe...this is just too cute...I love the humor in your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your sense of fun with your card abd your story. Funny girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.