Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's the Beeez Kneez

I recently purchased a kit called The Beeez Kneez by The Caffinated Cropper.  It's a pretty cool kit I must say.  Here's my first project with this kit.  I stamped on the little kraft cards by Jillibean then I coloured it in with copics.  I sparkled it up a bit with some Martha Stewart glitter.  And now, my ode to Monday. 

The first day of the week
Oh how I know it well
Some people call it Monday
But I just call it hell

Thank you and goodnight.  Oh crap, I just noticed the date at the top.  Oy, it's Tuesday.  Oh well don't read this until next Monday okay?

3 comments:

  1. Great card Deb!! So what happened to you yesterday, that you thought today was Monday?? Who would ever want to live a Monday more than once (: Your card is nice and summery!

    Hugs!!

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. How caaa-ute is that? Thanks so much for purchasing a kit and putting your mojo on it!! I can't wait to see you at the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Deb!!! I love those paper pieced flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.