Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a poser....

Literally.  It's my next door neighbours little girl, Dharma, who is in love with the camera.  Dharma, who we adore, considers our house an extension of her own.  Especially our deck.  She operates on the premise of what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.  She is one of the smartest, well spoken and  interesting little girl I've ever met.  I like to think it's my influence on her.  So here she is, I'm on the deck and she comes over to see what's going on and then she sees the camera.  Well New York here we come, she started workin' it. 

I'd love to give you the details of what I used for this layout but I really don't have a clue.  Sorry about that.

3 comments:

  1. What a hoot!! I love the colours you used Deb!!! She is a little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How LUCKY your are to have such an ADORABLE model for your fun!! GREAT layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought her name was Darla?

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.