Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Bee-cause

I've had a busy little weekend.  I went out for dinner, breakfast, dinner again and um lunch once too.  On the up side I didn't have to run my dishwasher once.  Hey anything for the earth.  I do what I have to do.  Here is my card for the Card Patterns Sketch 57.  I used this sketch
and here's my version

For this card I used the kit called The Beeez Kneeeez from The Caffinated Cropper.  It's a fun kit to play with.  I can't wait for April's kit.  The big "bee cause" is from the rub-ons included with the kit.  You also get a bottle of cinnamon Stickles, ribbon, paper, oh just go look at this kit. You get alot of stuff.  I mean it, alot.

8 comments:

  1. I like the colour combo Deb!! and the glitter on the bees too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful Deb! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Deb!...I love your blog...colors are great. Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! Do I see some sparkles????

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute! I love the colors!

    liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, the bees are adorable! It looks like they're from a digi kit? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.