Saturday, March 6, 2010

Live the simple life...

It feels like spring today.  Oh my it's a beautiful day out there in Northern Ontario.  We hardly have any snow and I can see our grass already.  I hope I'm not jinxing things by noticing that.  Today I just did a quick little card with Ippity's What Matter's Most.  Cute set indeed.  I hand drew the sun and stuck a patterned paper circle in there.  I don't know about you but I wouldn't mind living in such a colourful neighbourhood.  Happy Saturday all!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Ippity What Matters Most and Simply Home (sentiment)
Paper:  Basic Grey Romani, SU bashful blue and chocolate chip (Stampin Up! makes the best cardstock out there)
Acc's: brads, copics

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Deb! So bright and fun!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Deb!! I missed this one yesterday!! The colours are great!! I love the houses and the tree (:

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh u hv ippity.. love it.. what a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.