Sunday, March 7, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge

Here's my card for the OCL (Our Craft Lounge) sketch challenge this week. Val created the sketch.  I used OCL's For the Love of Birds.  This is an anniversary card for my sister (hey I'm kind of ahead of time) and her husband.  Kirsty if you're looking at this, stop it.  Ignore that shadow that you see in the top left hand corner.  It's the leaf of a plant, I was trying to get artsy fartsy and it didn't work.

Supplies:
Stamps: OCL For the love of Birds
Paper:  K & Co. Berry Sweet, SU wild wasabi, rose red , Hammermill white
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, Unity Burnt Umber
Acc's:  Nesties, copics, Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon, stickles

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! I know that Kristy & her hubby will really LOVE this Anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Darthy! Kirsty and hubby are lucky to get this!! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What plant? (I'm ignoring) LOVE this Debbie.. I'm SO happy you played with us!! :) I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the use of the border punch. Darn, I don't want to 'want' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Darthy, I know your sis will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I love the way you made the border on the top. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.