Thursday, April 1, 2010

Polly ain't no April fool...

Happy April Fool's Day.  Guess what?  I just won the lottery which is going to come in really handy because I'm pregnat with triplets.  Whew at least I'll have finished building the igloo we're moving into in the Yukon Territory.  A three story igloo thank you very much.  With an elevator and central heating.  Hunh, yeah I've gotta a lot going on in my life.  But enough about me.  Let's talk about this card.  Again, I am using Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.  This one is called Polly the bar wench.  There is a whole line of pirate stamps. I love em all.  The paper I used was from the DCWV Taj Mahal stack and Stampin' Up's patterned paper.  I coloured the little wench with copics.  I also used my nesties to cut out the circles.  This is my entry for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch 132.  Here is the sketch.
and here is my card

Happy April Fool's Day everyone.  Play a fun joke on someone.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card :) cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you are done with the igloo so I can come and visit. Glad to hear it will be big enough for company! By the way my friend when's your due date??? LOL

    GREAT image!! She has some spunk like you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH HAH! You are absolutely hilarious my dear friend! Love how you've coloured your "wench" LOL! Seriously Deb!!! Your card is amazing! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I think I may have to order some more Copics. Can you please call Joe and tell him I really, really need them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider it done. Joe pick up! Pick up it's me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby fantastic colours and DP...love this card...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! Guess he didn't pick up! You may have to try again!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.