Thursday, March 4, 2010

Somebody has a new job....

We're feeling pretty proud around here today.  Some of you may know Pebbles, our darling little girl dog.  Well anyway, Pebbles recently applied for a new job and she just got a letter in the mail today confirming her new position.  She has been hired as a court jester!!!!  Can you imagine how excited we are?  Unfortunately I can't tell you who she will be working for because it's classified.  Sure I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill you.  Here's our big girl.

Obviously I had no card to post today so I'm playing the cute card.

3 comments:

  1. I guess when I hear the bells, I will know who the secret court jester is!

    LOVE the picture of CUTIE Pebbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pebbles - congratulations on your new job! You are one CUTE court jester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And CUTE this is! Congrats, Pebbles!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.