Thursday, March 11, 2010

Springtime Easter Hat

Remember when you were little and every Easter you would get a new dress and little white gloves and a hat?  I sure do.  I loved those Easter hats.  We'd march our little fashion show into church and check out all the other Easter hats sitting in the pews.  In Canada it has always been too cold to do any kind of Easter egg hunt outdoors but let me tell you, the fashion show while you were walking into church, no amount of cold could stop that parade.  This is the card I'm doing for my club class next Thursday.  It's called an easel card and Beate from Splitcoast Stampers show you how right here.  It's simple and easy but it's the kind of card that looks like you spent alot of time on.  That's what you want people to think right?  That you've been slaving over a hot desk creating your little heart out?  Of course you do.
Supplies:
Stamps:  Garden from the Heart (Stampin' Up), Oval All (SU)
Paper:   Razzleberry Lemonade (patterned paper SU), razzleberry, crushed curry, vanilla (all SU)
Acc's: Ribbon, scallop trim border (SU Sale-a-bration), oval punches (SU), markers

3 comments:

  1. Now don't lie to me! This card wasn't just SIMPLE!! It's ADORABLE & your clubbers are going to LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! An easel card!! Great job Deb!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.