Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tea Time Wednesday - Mojo Monday Sketch 131

Here is my first submission for the  Mojo Monday sketch. (even though it's Wednesday)  I've always looked at that blog and said, hey nice sketch, I should try that sometime eh? (I'm Canadian so that's why I said "eh?")  Who doesn't love a good challenge right?  Well the day has come.  I'm doing the sketch.  In fact, I'm doing the sketch and maybe I'm gonna do it again because I had a really good time.    I used the Kraftin Kimmie tea pot, sugar bowl and tea cup from the spring tea party kit.  Now those are awesome stamps baby.  Check out Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  You'll fall in love.  I did. I also used Stampin Up pink cardstock, cuttlebug die and folder and copics.  So, tada! here it is, the Mojo Monday card.



7 comments:

  1. Too cute Deb!! I love the colours you used. The stitching and embossing are great!! Is the piece around the Tea Time a cuttlebug die??

    Hugs

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deb!!! Gorgeous! Fantastic and beautiful card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Jenn it is a cuttlebug die. You can cut some out when you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby...wonderful card...great details...and I love the DP...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute!! Love those little tea pots!! I'm so glad you're going to join us on the HOP! Do you mind coming by the blog today and leaving your email? I need to send everyone a deets email..:-) thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Debby! You are so sweet! And so's your adorable card! LOVE the way you used some of the accessory stamps! Fan-freakin'-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day very nice site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .
    . I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I am glad to find a lot of helpful information right here within the post, we want work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
    Also see my website > rent apartments in santa monica

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.