Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Butterflies will be here soon...

Right?  I mean the weather will improve (right?) and then the trees will sprout leaves (right?) and then flowers (uh huh) and then ..... butterflies.  Flying in from somewhere tropical right?  This is not a subject I know much about but I thought I should give some kind of intro to my card.  So, here it is.  This is that technique where you stamp your image on acetate using Staz On and then you drop some ink on it and then put tissue paper?  Dang it I can't remember.  Feel free to correct anything I've said. (except the part about the weather improving!)
I used some blingy rhinestones and the photo corners are from the Stampin Up photo corners punch and the image is from SU's Wonderful Wings.  

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, I like the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darthy this is drop dead GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the blingy!! YES the butterflies will be coming soon!!

    I haven't played with this technique for a looooong time. You have made me wanna get out some acetate and play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Deb!!!! I say you show us this technique at our next class please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Deb!! Maybe you could show us this technique next month??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as usual. I love the bling but I especially love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just beautiful, debby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW, this is stunning! LOVE the color combination ... the bling ... and that gorgeous butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a 'wow' card...love the technique and the colors...totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.