Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Unity/Mojo Monday Sketch

Hey Unity Stamp Company is celebrating it's 2nd birthday.  How about that?  I must say, I do love these stamps so.  This card is for the Birthday Celebration Day 2 challenge.  The challenge today was to use a bird or a tree on your card.  As you can see, I chose the bird. I used some Soft Sky cardstock, patterned paper by Anna Griffin, my new wrought iron punch by The Martha, nesties and some brown satin ribbon.  I'm also submitting this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch 136. 
Enjoy. Life. Right. Now.

Here's the Mojo Monday Sketch

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Deb!! I love the rich colour!! Another great punch by Martha eh!?

    hugs!!

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card Darthy!!! I LOVE that little birdie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Love that chocolate-y yummy bow! Don't you just adore that hummingbird!? Great MS edge punch! Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is beautiful. I love the colours and the richness. I love the simplicity. I love the bow. I love the paper -- yeck - I just love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, debby, the colors, that ribbon and the punch are wonderful together:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Deb! Love it! Very rich and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun card- love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fantastic creation...these colors are awesome...gonna have to find some for me! I still have yet to put a button on a bow..great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.