Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy O'Friday!

Well I just got back from a terrific lunch with my son who is on holidays and is visiting.  Great kid.  I loved spending time with him this time around.  Today I'm showing you a card that I really think is pretty.  It uses a stamp from Crafty Secrets and Veranda paper from CTMH.  I love the lace trim on it and of course all da bling.  I used my copics to colour these rhinestones a turquoise shade.  It's just a hint of colour but it really makes a difference in real life.

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful colours - and colouring. I agree that da bling really adds something -- who knew you could colour rhinestones with Copics! Really nice job. I do like those square cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Deb! Glad you had a wonderful lunch with your son! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Deb!!! You did a beautiful job!! I love the lace and bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace trim sure is pretty and you've used it well! I've just had my DD stay with me for the school hols and we had a beautiful time together! I'm glad we get beautiful moments together with our children. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I adore the colour matching and papers used on this. Lovely bit of lace too - beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.