Monday, April 19, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday - Where you should be

Happy Monday everyone.  Yes, you have almost reached the end of the hop.  I just love these hops.  I wish I could consider them part of a 30 minute workout but I believe that's against the "fitness requirement" rules.  Ha, I've always been a rule-breaker anyway (not really, but didn't that sound pretty tough?).  So here's the hop card.  It uses the set Where You Should Be.  I stamped the patterned leaves border on the left, coloured them with copics and then overstamped with SU big canvas stamp. I love those big background stamps. I used a piece of Daisy D's flowered paper and nesties labels.  Got some bling, ribbon and tada, Bob's your uncle.  Without further ado.... the card.

23 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome! I love how you stamped the leaves and colored them, and then stamped with that canvas stamp...great effect! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh love your card... so colorful.. perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Deb!!! Love all your stamping, colouring and dp choices! Geesh, I completely agree with you on the fitness thing LOL!!! Have a wonderful day {hugs}!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that stamp and the ribbon! And I just noticed the gems--wow--great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the matching stamped DSP. A very pretty card with nice textures. Perfect little bow. Bottoms up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the paper you chose! The colors of you image are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colors, love how you stamped and colored the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you created the side panel with the leaves stamp. Wonderful.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! The left side paper you created with the ippity is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, think i NEED that set :0)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.