Monday, April 12, 2010

H{Ippity} Hop Monday

Good Monday morning all and if you're reading this in the evening, good Lord!  You have to start getting up earlier.  I have to work really hard this week because I have a stamp club class on Thursday and I still have one project to design. I am brain dead.  For now however, when I should have been doing the "other" thing I designed this card.  It is from the set Because of You.  There are so many fantastic stamps in this set.  I stepped out of my usual "box" and created a card a little different for me.  Here it is:
An  interesting thing about this card is the ribbon.  Said ribbon started out looking like this:

only to have me colour in the white squares with a red copic.  Hmph! Who knew?  I didn't have matchy ribbon so tada, I did this.  There's a tip for ya.  Have a oodley good Monday.

25 comments:

  1. Great card Deb!! I love the colours!! You are really having fun with those copics aren't you!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh!! I loved your card. The color combination of Blue, Kraft and the splash of red is just gorgeous....WOW...Very neat.I liked your tip about the ribbon as well. I am going to try it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and just love how you colored the ribbon to match. That so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribbon is now the perfect match...aren't Copics great! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! smart idea w/the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card, debby-love the ribbon idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Deb!! I love the kraft and thanks for the fantastic tip about colouring the ribbon! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever to color your ribbon to match! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would never have guessed! Thanks for letting us in on the secret!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job matching the ribbon to the flower, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Thanks for sharing the great idea (coloring ribbon)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors!! Can't believe you made the ribbon match!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool tip on the copic and ribbon, cute card.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sweet card, it has that something special about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card!! Great idea with the ribbon coloring!! I love the coloring on the flower and all the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. who would have thought? LOVE that you gave your secret away--I never would have known! Great thinking! And GREAT card:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors...AND that you colored your ribbon...never thought of doing that! Thx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darthy AWESOME card, but even more AWESOME ribbon!! You are always thinkin my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are sooooo talented Debby - makes me jealous --- I'm actually a bit jealous of all your followers/commenters too! Not surprising though your work is always perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.