Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yeah baby, Tim's in the house!

I got my Tim Holtz Alterations dies!!!!!  I love them.  I'm still waiting on a few of them but I thought I'd get to work with what I had right now.  I sure wish I hadn't already used the post title "I know why the caged bird sings" previously.  That would have been perfect.  Let's talk about Tim Holtz for a minute shall we?  Tim Holtz, handsome, sexy, creative, charming, all round adorable.  Yes that perfectly describes him.  One final thing;  I'd like to kiss Tim Holtz right on the lips.   Twice.  Enough said.  Tim, call me.  Here's the card.  I used CTMH Veranda PP, Stampin Up cardstock and some glitter (Martha) , cuttlebug embossing folder and some buttons and floss.  I embossed the die cut with white embossing powder (SU) and then distressed it a bit.  Oh yeah, rhinestones too.  Without further ado, I give you Spartacus, the caged bird.
P.S.  If someone wants to let Tim know that I have a desire to kiss him (twice) please direct him here and I will give him further instructions.

10 comments:

  1. That's really cool!!! Nice touch with the bird wing sticking out. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, creative and gorgeous. I really like the embossing on the cage - makes it look like it's been painted in an old-fashioned way. I love it, and may borrow your materials and steal your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome Deb!! I love the new Tim Holtz goodies you got. I love what you did with Veranda!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darthy, you crack me up! :) I love what you did with the bird and birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darthy you are going to make Tim fall over with your creations! You might have to start a birdcage spy mission?????

    LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy since you have an in with the big guy, tell him to come on over here and see me sometime. (insert Mae West voice here)

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.