Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Ippity Time again - Let's hop!

Good Monday morning everyone! New releases  for Ippity just around the corner..... I'm excited to see them!  For now though I'm working with Regal Greetings.  It's such an elegant set. I made a sympathy card because, well you know, you should always have a few of those on hand.  Unfortuantely.  The patterned paper is Deja Views and the cardstock is Stampin' Up. (soft sky and elegant eggplant)  I threaded my lace with soft blue ribbon. I like that.  I embossed the frame with black ep and cut it out and then popped it up.  The butterflies are an SU embosslit called Beautiful Wings and the corners are with the SU corner punch.  Hey no kidding, you want some incredibly useful punches, take a look at Stampin Up.  You won't be disappointed.  So anyway, here it is:

Have a marvellous Monday hoppers.

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like the colors, the butterflies and the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Deb!! I love the colours you used, and that butterfly embosslit is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, debby-love the ribbon threaded through the lace:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love how you threaded the lace with ribbon, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. I love what you did with the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Debby! The threaded lace is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ribboned lace is so pretty! Love it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card. I loved the color combination and that threaded lace is just ab fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darthy this card is just beautiful! The ribbon through the lace is super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just beautiful. love what you did here Debby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Deb this is gorgeous! Wow! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous, love the momo-tone of this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look! The details with the ribbon threaded lace and all the shapes and dimension...fabulous! And, yes, I have almost every SU punch..heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This so pretty I love it! the purple and butterflies!And aswome lace and colors WoW My favotire

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.