Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday and the Ippity hoppity

Forgive me I was unable to create a new card for this week's hop. It is Victoria Day here in Canada and thus I celebrated a little too much. LOL Here, then is a rerun instead. I just watched The Young Victoria so I feel like speaking all proper English and all that rot. Enough said, here is the card which I'm sure alot of you have never seen before and for those of you who have, act surprised.





Anyone see the connection here?  Victoria Day?  I just watched Young Victoria!  Crown?
Yeah, I guess you got it. 
Happy Monday!

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful crown, lovely papers, wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the use of this crown image in your card. I always have hard time using that image. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't use that crown stamps yet--love the glitz your added to it, debby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this even if I did see it before! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH--I want a crown like this:) FAB! Great card--tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definately feel the Victoran vibe Debby, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to see this card again...it's gorgeous! Too much celebrating, huh? Hope it was fun! And the crown is perfect for Victoria Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very royal of you to celebrate Victoria Day!!! (: I hope you had a good time!! I love the crown and all of the glitz!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darthy this is a card fit for a QUEEN!! Very elegant!

    PS - I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the crown and the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debby, what a fun card!
    Love how you paired all the DP together!
    It sounds like you had a "Royal"day of Fun!!

    I also wanted to say Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday, and the very sweet comment you left! I truely appreciate it!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.