Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a little note & Happy Birthday Big Jim!

First, I want to wish my darling husband Jim a very happy birthday.  We're going to go out and paint the town red tonight.  


Here is another preview of a stamp set due to be released tomorrow from Stampin' Up!  This set is called Apple Blossoms . it has 8 images in the set and there are some pretty cute and funky stamps in it.  I stamped the three stems in three of our new colours. Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight.  There are some really great new colours this year that i know you're going to love.  The background paper is from the patterned paper pack called Greeenhouse Gala.  All of the patterned paper we sell is double sided and really a good quality patterned paper.  No flimsy stuff here. It's strong enough to make boxes, etc. out of it. I used some Dazzling Diamonds glitter on top of the stems.  The little flower with the orange Stampin' Up button is from Ippity and uses Cosmo Cricket paper. I added a couple of photo corners using the Stampin' Up photo corners punch.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby! I wish him all the best!
    Your card is great. The flower is wonderful. The papers are lovely.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card --- is this one for Jim? Or are you keeping that one secret? I really like those background papers and how you created the flowers. We'll be calling Jim later to wish him happy birthday. Did he get my card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes ma'am, he loved it and so did I, I'll post my card to him for Friday's post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I'm late to the party! Better late then never, right????

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG JIM!! I hope he had a wonderful day - I'm sure you made it that way!

    By the way thanks for letting the corner punch come and play! It was beginning to feel a bit left out ya know. LOL

    LOVE the Greenhouse Gala bg paper!! SUPER card Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday Jim!!! God am I late or what!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful night out on the town! You'll have to fill me in! Must have been nice - you got your new storage system up! I love these new SU colours - you enabler!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.