Sunday, June 27, 2010

Look, It's a Picture of a Pitcher

Here is one of the new stamps sets that will be released on July 1, 2010 by Stampin' Up!.  The name of the set is Studio Sketches  and it has 4 images in it.  The gorgeous papers that are on this card are the new designer series papers called Greenhouse Gala.  These papers are amazingly beautiful.  You're going to love them. I coloured my images with Copics and distressed the edges with Stampin' Up's edge distressing tool found in the cutter kit.  The cardstock is one of our new colours called Marina Mist. So pretty. I stitched around the edges with brown thread to complete the card.  That little ribbon slide is from the Dollar Store. (I love that place!)


4 comments:

  1. It is GORGEOUS Deb!! It looks even better in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring Deb. Like the stiching and the embellishment as well. Also like the fact that there's no sentiment on the front so you could use it for any number of things. Good job -- you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that pitcher too! You're distressing rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.