Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday in Paris

What could be better?  Well I guess it would be better if I were actually in Paris, but alas, I am not.  However, I do have a new stamp set ready to be released on July 1, 2010 from Stampin' Up!  Yes that's right, two more days and the new 2010-11 Stampin Up! Catalogue goes live!!! You're going to love it, I guarantee it.  The card is made the set Artistic Etchings.  The stamp set has 6 images in it including the Eiffel Tower, a crown, a filigree thingy (technical term, don't be afraid)  a fancy design circle, the word "amour" and a skeleton key.  You can do alot with it.  You can also see that I have used a guaranteed winner in new designer paper called Newsprint.  The border edge is Martha's wrought iron punch and I used a fleur de lis punch for the corners. I just used a copic marker to create a semi-sky around the tower and also to colour some of the grass. I distressed the edges with black ink and a sponge.

4 comments:

  1. I love it, particularly the background paper -- got to get me some! The card though looks strangely familiar - like I saw it recently in your house! As usual, your work is sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning card. Everything is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! debbie, this is so pretty! your copics coloring is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely amazing Deb! So shabby chic! I LOVE IT! That paper and stamp set is a must-have on my next order!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.