Thursday, July 8, 2010

The happiest of anniversaries...

This was my anniversary card to my darling husband Jim. On Wednesday it was our 9th anniversary.  I can honestly say that they have been some of the happiest years of my life.  I made him a lovely dinner of steak, grilled asparagus w/sea salt and twice baked potatoes.  Then we had fresh homemade blueberry pie for dessert.  As I have been extremely mushy so far I will continue in that vein.  We are extremely blessed to have found each other and I thank God for it everyday.  Okay enough of the mush. I hate to say it but I cannot remember for the life of me who made this stamp.  Update:  The Stamp is by Magenta Hmph.  It's really nice though so if you know tell and I'll give them proper credit.  I coloured with copics and then over-sprayed with vanilla Smooch  Spritz.  It's in the new Stampin Up catalogue.

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love it. Excellent colouring too - it brings out the beauty of the nameless stamp! Did you stitch the ric rac on the side of the card too? What fabulous stitching very neat. And, happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deb! You certainly outdid yourself with this one!! Sorry, can't help you with the name of the stamp but your card is gorgeous!!!! Happy belated Anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card fit for a wonderful relationship! Very inspirational colouring and design as usual. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Darthy & Jim!! What a GREAT card to help celebrate the occasion!!

    I think your meal sounds like it was wonderful!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card, lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary, debby! don't know the name of the stamp, but it makes a gorgeous card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Deb!!! Sorry I missed it!!!Did I even talk to you that night?? Great card though!! and dinner sounded fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never have too much mush! A gorgeous handmade card, homemade pie and twice baked potatoes -- sounds like the perfect anniversary. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.