Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Copic Journal

I found this super site called Copic Munkies. They showed how to make a copic journal. This little journal has printed charts which you can find on the site. They have charts for marker inventory, custom colours, etc. It's pretty cool.  I used my Bind it All to make the book and I printed the pages out on cardstock so I can colour right inside the book with the actual paper I use with my copics. The brand is called Hammermill.  I've had this Daisy D's paper that I used to cover my journal for ages. I was hoarding it. I'm a craft supply hoarder.  Isn't  there an anonymous group for that? Also check out this site Michelle's MBellishments She's got some great ideas for this copic journal too.

I got those rhinestone embellishments at the dollar store.  Dollar store!!!! I paid $7 for one of these on a scrapbooking site. Holy crap. Needless to say I now buy them from the dollar store. Oh yeah, the bird's name is Frank.

8 comments:

  1. cute album-love the colors! love frank, too:) happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal, and fabulous idea. Bet it will be such a handy copic resource, and so beautiful to flip through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Darthy, this is gorgeous. Thanks for the tip on the web site. I'm going to go and check it out now. Dam you do good work girl. I love it when you craft ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay now you have challenged me! I have those pages in a folder on my computer and have not done a thing with them...yet! So my new task is to put my little Copic book together. I really love the colors and papers you used, and the colorful tabs are awesome! Thanks for the inspiration to get mine done too! Have a fab 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when are you making mine??? I don't have a bind it all ): What a great idea Deb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Jenn but she has to do mine first LOL!!! You are so smart and creative Deb!!! Fabulous and creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it!! I LOVE that site too!!! GREAT job Darthy!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.