Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yikes! I've been bad....

Yep, it's me.  Remember me, I write this blog.  Well not lately, but I have written.  Just dropping in to say sorry I've been absent from posting, I had a horrible farm machine accide nt and it chewed up both my hands. I'm actually using a voice recognition typing program. Cool eh?  Okay, I'm lying. You've broken me down.  What I have been , in fact, is lazy.  There it is. Lazy. On the upside though, at least I still have my hands.  Thanks for your good wishes.  I promise I will be posting a creation soon.  Soon, I said!  For now I leave you with a lovely parting shot of.....
Now that is one relaxed little lamby.

10 comments:

  1. You KILL me!!!!! It was great seeing you yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange, I don't remember your ears being quite so long! Glad to hear the farm accident was just a figment of your very fertile imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly I was afflicted when I read the first few sentences.
    I am glad that you're well, better lazy than you had something bad happened.
    We will be glad when you want to show a beauty. Until then, be lazy and get some rest.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you still have your hands. It would be kinda hard to continue on with your spy missions! Oops, you probably didn't want me to let everyone in blog land know about those SECRET MISSIONS you had secretly informed me about. LOL

    I'm glad you are BACK SWEETIE!!!

    I'm kinda liking the way that bunny is nice & relaxed! Great way to get some rest, don't ya think??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..you scared the CRAP out of me...I'm glad you're ok..and nothing wrong with being lazy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad your not chewed up! love your blog wear! lazy is good:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laziness is allowed......once in a while...but please don't make it a regular occurence!! =) Hope you get your creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now we just got to get you over to join us in some of our papercraft star blog challenges... we need your inspiration there! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Missy! You need to change your blog name to get me some paper, glue fabric and thread stat!!! C'mon, we want to see some of your sewing creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. съм тъкани, играчки
    Ако искате да погледнете и да ме посетят, моля
    Желая ти късмет сладък

    http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/12/makinelerim.html

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love, but be nice, I am a delicate creature.